Black+Blue is Canada’s premier steak dining experience with locations in Vancouver and Toronto offering the magic of a classic steak house combined with a modern and energetic ambiance.
Black+Blue Toronto focuses on classic steakhouse offerings with a twist, and the world’s most premium cuts of meat. Highlights include…
● Dry-Aged Beef (28 – 45 days) – all beef is dry-aged in a one-of-a-kind Himalayan salt-lined meat locker, where guests can receive an interactive experience with a Black+Blue butcher to learn more about the restaurant’s unique steak program
● Kobe Beef Certified – one of the only license holders in Canada to sell certified Japanese Kobe Beef ● Japanese A5 Wagyu – including the ultra-premium Miyazaki Wagyu
● Canada and USDA Prime – Canadian and US prime-grade beef creating the most tender and juicy cuts of beef
● Seasonal Seafood, Raw Bar and Caviar – from seafood platters to seasonal oysters and the freshest of sushi, to Osetra and Beluga caviar
● Classic Steakhouse Starters and Sides (with a twist) – from tableside caesar to creamed spinach and mac and cheese sticks, to the fully loaded B+B Millionaire Potato with crème fraiche, taleggio cheese and shaved black truffle
At all Glowbal Group restaurants, with the exception of Trattoria’s, we encourage business casual attire. Please note we will not deny entrance to any patron, but at management’s discretion may ask guests to remove ballcaps in the dining room, for example. If a guest is not comfortable with this, we invite them to join us on our beautiful patio where more casual attire is welcome.
Glowbal Group is a family company and small children are always welcome. We offer highchairs on request although quantity can be limited. For children comfortable and accustomed to dining in restaurants, we offer menus selections just for kids and change tables in our restrooms. For children who become uncomfortable or unsettled during a visit, at our management’s discretion, we may ask parents or guardians to relocate a child to a quiet space until they have become settle and comfortable in the restaurant
All Glowbal Group restaurants enjoy accommodating groups of friends, families and business associates. If your party size unexpectedly changes, smaller groups may be asked to relocated to a smaller table. Groups that grow in number may need to sit separately or wait in a holding area until appropriate space becomes available. We understand that groups are often happy to squeeze into crowded areas but we try to consider the comfort of all diners when seating the dining room. Overcrowding and boisterous (loud) groups can impact other diners and at our management’s discretion, we may alert parties that are impacting other groups.
Sign up for the latest
A Kobe-Beef Certified Restaurant130 King St West, Toronto, ONinfo@blackandbluetoronto.com